Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Special

Stardate 11-25-2008

Check out this trailer for a movie called Special, starring Michael Rappaport. It was an indie film that came out couple of years ago. Its finally found some footing and will receive a nation wide release. Its about a timid nice guy who loves comic books. After trying out an experimental antidepressant, he discovers that has developed super powers. He amazingly has telepathy and the ability to levitate and run through walls. As any good superhero lover would do, he decides to use his powers to fight crime.

The twist is what makes this movie look incredibly funny. Are his powers real or just a psychological side effect to the experimental drug?

Enjoy

5 comments:

Allison said...

you find a babysitter and I'm in!

3703 said...

Seen it - I look forward to discussing it with you.

Now we know why Agent Self is so effective as an agent on Prison Break.

Jayme said...

I would join your sci-fi movie club for that one!

mel or kel said...

That looks pretty funny, we will have to see it when it comes out!!

Sabrena Suite-Mangum said...

I can't believe how stoked I am to see that movie... it kind of seems like the only kind of comic book movie I would want to se (granted, having Steve as my Dad means I "get" to see a lot of them anyway)... but I think this is more my style. Nice plug Darth.