Monday, March 10, 2008

The Return of Pacey

Stardate 03-10-2008

The two main reasons that I love JJ Abrams are:
1. His amazing ability to tell a good SciFi yarn.
2. His love for coming of age romances.

The man created Felicity, cast Matthew Fox from Party of Five in Lost, and now he's bringing Pacey back to TV. Pacey was just cast as Peter Bishop, the lead in Abrams' next Pilot called, Fringe. The $10 million Pilot is currently being shot for Fox. Fringe is about an FBI agent who teams up with Pacey and Pacey's father, an institutionalized scientist, to investigate unexplained phenomena. Pacey's character is a high school drop-out with a 190 IQ and a gambling problem. I'm willing to bet that he can also throw a mean right hook. He may also be good at hockey.

6 comments:

Allison said...

I can't wait. Thanks for the J.J. update.

3703 said...

JJ Abrams must be a Skull.

Will Coach play Pacey's father?

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer Davis said...

Rumbler-
If there is ever a situation where Pacey should testify against JJ but doesn't, we'll know he is a skull.

Cicely said...

He peaked as Charlie Conway.

I could never get into Dawson's Creek. I was too annoyed with Lames Van Der Beek. Oh, and Joshua in Cruel Intentions couldn't pass as gay.

I'm willing to try out this new series. For you. Because you always leave exceptional comments on my blogs. Which I truly take to heart.

Spencer Davis said...

Cicely-
I'm sorry you never could fully experience the joy that came from Dawson's Creek. I'll admit that Dawson's forehead was pretty distracting.

As you watch Pacey in this new series, I'm sure that you will find an undiscovered pocket in your heart that is currently empty. Soon you will find it filled with love for Pacey.