Thursday, July 10, 2008

DragonForce

Stardate 07-10-2008
Holy crap!!! I have a new favorite band.  I was playing Guitar Hero III tonight and was able to unlock the bonus song, Through the Fire and the Flames by DragonForce.  It was pretty much the coolest song I had ever heard.  DragonForce is a power metal band from England whose signature sound is duel guitar solos.  I'm totally running over to East Millcreek Library tomorrow to see if they have any of their CDs.  Here is a music video of the song that I got to play on Guitar Hero III.  My favorite parts of the video?  The incredible hair of every member of the band, the keyboard player head banging, the duel guitar solo at the end.  You'll love the picture picture effect that allows you to see an up close look at the intricate guitar work and an up close of the guy's face at the same time.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! What kind of conditioner do they use?

3703 said...

They are so good. The asian guitarist was amazing, how long has she been with the band?

I am downloading them tonight. The part about the dragon flying through the thunderstorm won me over.

Spencer Davis said...

Rob-
I believe that they use blood, piss, and dragon tears to condition their hair.

Rumbler-
Please share your download with me. I also saw that all three of their albums are available at the library, but are all checked out right now. Put them on hold, check them out and rip em. The asian guy helped form the band. He is self taught.

Katie said...

I'm sure your guitar hero skills will get even better as you rock out to them.

Cicely said...

I can't you didn't know who DragonForce was.