Monday, September 10, 2007

I Bet Spielberg and Lucas Are Pissed

Stardate 09-10-2007

I guess you take the good with the bad.

The Good:
He's handsome. He's funny. He's been called the young Tom Hanks. And Shia LaBeouf is so hot right now.

The Bad:
He is an uncontrollable rebel.

Last night at the MTV VMAs, Shia presented some award, but before he did so, he broke all agreements of secrecy, and revealed the name of the 4th Indiana Jones installment. Check it out in his own words,

"I've been sworn to secrecy by Steven Spielberg and George Lucas to not tell you the title of the next Indiana Jones movie, but I'm 21 now and this is Vegas baby. It’s a big deal. Nobody’s ever heard it before. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull."

I bet Lucas and Speilberg were so pissed that Shia let this slip during a huge event with a huge 12-49 year old advertising demographic.

Nonetheless, The Kingdom of the Crystal Skull sounds awesome.

What do you think of the title?
Have you heard any leaked secrets about the 4th installment?

8 comments:

Mike Blakesley said...

That really sounds like a cool Indiana Jones. The Temple of Doom was a bit freaky, but definately a thrilling film. I hope that there are more psychotic priests who can pull out your heart with their bare hands.

Spencer Davis said...

Mike-
I think that Temple of Doom came out in '84. It was most likely out on video in '85. That would put me around 5 maybe 6 years old. I remeber watching Temple of Doom in my basement with my dad and Ian. I was too affraid to watch any more after I saw the guys heart get pulled out. Lets hope that this new one is just as awesome.

Katie said...

Temple of Doom freaked me out too. I saw it at my Aunt's while my parents were out of town.

I wonder if he was also sworn to secrecy with some legal/fee agreement.

Mike Blakesley said...

I think the "leak" was simply a ploy to advertise the film for free without making it look like it was a ploy to advertise the film for free.

Allison said...

duh, this entry was a joke, like he would just let it "slip"

At least I get your humor sman.

3703 said...

Or if the ploy was a ploy. . . I think the trick is on Allison

Allison said...

shut up rumbler, go make your cookies!

Unknown said...

Sounds made up to me...Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? A little too wordy even for Lucas. I think this is Shia's little joke...